Air Classifier Mill PPS Range
An Air Classifier Mill is used for milling and grinding heat-sensitive material and provides precise control over “particle cut point” selection, by incorporating an internal air-classifying wheel and an independent drive.
Suitable for batch processing or continuous operation, the PPS Air Classifier range of Mills serve all industries that produce fine powders, but where control of grinding temperature and particle size distribution are of prime importance.
PPS Mills are available with fully opening “clamshell” body designs enabling easy access for rapid product changeover, inspection, cleaning and maintenance.
Features and Benefits
- High energy controlled grinding
- Temperature controlled grinding
- Tight particle size distribution
- Easy to clean with unique side opening design
- Easy to adjust particle size output
- Integral classifier for a fine powder
Air Classification Mills are available in a large range of sizes, from small lab pilot units through to 400 hp production units.
- 11 models in range, from lab thru to large production mills
- 5 hp to 400 hp main drives
- Typical milled particle size range down to a D50 of 5 to 10µ
For the Food Industry
- 12X and 14X Grade Powdered Sugar
- Ultra-Fine Flour
For the Pet Food Industry
- Size reduction of ingredients prior to mixing and extrusion. Especially required for the small fish food applications, for example Shrimp
For the Chemical Industry
- Dye Powders
- Toner Powders
- Dry Sorbent Powders
For the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Ultra-fine Grinding of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients